Just because I’m away doesn’t mean I can’t share some love!
Here are my favourite green-inspired posts I read in the blog world so far this month.
Before we get to those, here is my favourite green-inspired post of mine:
- My Favourite Green Smoothie recipe – love this drink!
- The girls at Naturally Sweet Recipes made over the popular and limited-time McDonald’s Shamrock Shake for you…check it out!
- I don’t think she intended it as a St. Patrick’s Day themed recipe, but Sala at Veggie Belly posted this recipe for a Spinach Mushroom Soup that sounds divine and looks perfectly leprechaun appropriate!
- Again, not sure Ari at The Diva Dish meant this for St. Patrick’s Day, but I can’t think of a greener, yummier dinner than her 15-Minute Lemon Parsley-Spinach Pasta!
- You gotta indulge – it’s a holiday, right? – and these St. Patrick’s Day-inspired Triple-Layer Fudgey Mint Oreo Brownies from Averie at Averie Cooks are divine! LOOK at them!
- If you feel like celebrating St. Patrick’s Day by showing your appreciation to your friends, or if you have kids and want a fun craft to do, check this Bag o’ Luck craft post out by Missy at Pink Pistachio. SO cute!
- The lovely girls at Pure2Raw put together a green smoothie post this month that I thought fit perfectly with our green theme. As you know from my post above, I LOVE a good green monster, and here are a few of their suggestions!