I'm doing Blog Love a little early this month - it's only the 4th, after all! But I wanted to share some Easter posts in time for you to get inspired and organized for the weekend!
After all, Easter Sunday is this weekend - I know, it snuck up on me too.
Here were the top posts from The Guiltless Life over the past few weeks (no point in saying 'top posts from April' because, well, there have only been two so far ;)!)
The good news? All of these posts contain recipes that are perfect for serving at an Easter brunch
- Naturally-Sweetened Gluten-Free Chocolate Souffles
- Pina Colada Oatmeal
- Lemon Poppyseed Protein Muffins
Onto my fave Easter-related blog posts from my bloggie friends :).
- Chocolate Covered Katie's Copycat Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs look soooo cute and so delicious!
- Pink Pistachio's Chocolate Bunny Lollipops tutorial had me drooling...
- Bring these sweet deviled eggs from Naturally Sweet Recipes to a party and you will be both Easter appropriate andverypopular - they look delicious!
- Averie Cooks' Egg-in-a-Nest Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites couldn't be more adorable or more Easter appropriate!
- Angela at Oh She Glows! made a lightened up spring stuffing that is ideal for serving with your big Easter meal:
EDITED TO ADD:
- Reader Alison commented with a link to her curried deviled eggs, keeping the delicious deviled egg appetizer as popular as ever this Easter!
This Blog Love is a little shorter than usual as I think people are still getting round to posting their Easter recipes - so it may be updated with more links in the coming days!
- Any Easter-related posts - of your own or of another blog - that you want to post here? Just put the link in the comments and I'll add 'em to the post later!